Friday, January 01, 2010

2010

To whom it may concern,

As one of my several new years resolutions, I have vowed to keep a blog and update it daily. Despite getting a late start on my first entry, I plan on keeping this a fruitful project, providing non-biased insight and shedding light on current events. Readers can also look forward to movie and music reviews, weekly anecdotes and other mediocre publishings. So if you have stumbled onto this page by some grave and unforgivable mistake, I ask you not to run off so quickly, because there might just be something here for you!

Wondering if that conspiracy theory video you saw on Youtube is true?
The answer is no! But I'll tell you exactly why, and how to never get sucked into such mindless hooliganism again.

Tired of blindly listening to your parents, friends and professors about why you should or shouldn't support politicians?
Start blindly listening to me! Just kidding, but as a journalist (that doesn't work for Fox) I will give you neutral details on which to base your own opinions... remember those wonderful things?

Looking for movies to rent?
I'll fill you in on the classics and overlooked modern films, as well as steer you clear of heavily advertised, putrid excuses for entertainment.

Searching for something to add to your iPod, or one of those fancy new iPods that apparently makes phone calls? (Personally I've never seen it happen).
Look no further, my wide musical variety will sure to titillate your ear buds with whatever you're in the mood for-from 1920s blues to 2010s best pop acts. My mission is to remind everyone why they should stop using Glee or American Idol as their main source of melodies.

And anything else I can think to throw up on here later will undoubtedly be at the peak of everyone's interests.
I hope you are looking forward to this as much as I am!

Sincerely,
-Dave Theisen

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?